Monday 4 November is a special day for bathroom fitters. You are invited to the inauguration of the “Designer” area, offering a selection of “designer” products for architects and bathroom fitters. The “Designer” area, a special place at heart of Idéobain, has been born out of the desire of “designer” brands to stand out from the crowd and offer new inspirations drawn from the latest trends in bathrooms and materials. With wide-ranging expertise on display, visitors will find a showcase area with a unique atmosphere, promoting discussion and brimming with inspiration for project managers and bathroom fitters. This area is new for 2019 and will gather over 10 high-end designers with a focus on reaching out to purchasing consultants.
Pre-registration for the trade show will open soon. Leave us your details and we will contact you as soon as it opens so you can get your free badge.
If you've only got a few hours to visit the exhibition, get straight to the point!
1) Start with the Bathroom & Wellbeing Hub. This area has been created with you in mind! It was designed with AFSIB (the French Bathrooms Association) and is in an ideal location between IDEOBAIN (Hall 3) and BATIMAT. You will find a 200m² space presenting a selection of products offering concrete solutions to the needs of professionals with interior design and/or bathroom projects in residential or tertiary buildings or the hotels & hospitality industry.
2) Browse the “Designer” area to check out high-end product offerings. With wide-ranging expertise on display, visitors will find a showcase area designed for discussion and brimming with inspiration for project managers and bathroom fitters.
3) Visit the “French Touch” area especially for French furniture designers.
4) Head to the Innovation Arena and vote for your favourite innovation.
5) Every day, the Bathrooms and Interiors Forum (Hall 4) offers conference sessions on 3 themes. The programme will be published in June. The 3 themes for Idéobain 2019 are:
► Bathrooms: setting trends in interior design
► Bathrooms: economic, comfortable, ergonomic, safe, smart and modern
► Training and information
6) Save some time to visit your suppliers’ stands, grab a cup of coffee or share a glass of champagne.